These are the terms and conditions of renting our boat.
The contract between the parties is made on the terms outlined herein. Because our Terms & Conditions contain legal obligations, we encourage you to read them carefully. They form the basis on which bookings are accepted by Plaza Hotel. By using www.plazahotel.gr or any affiliated website, you agree to be legally bound by these terms, which shall take effect immediately. Plaza Hotel may change online these Terms & Conditions at any time.
- Secure transactions: All payments made using the card are processed through the electronic payment platform of “Alpha e-Commerce” of Alpha Bank and uses TLS 1.2 encryption protocol encryption with 128-bit (Secure Sockets Layer – SSL). Encryption is a way of coding the information until it reaches its recipient, who will be able to decode it using the appropriate key.
- User accounts: You need to create a personal account and provide information about yourself in order to use some of the features on the site and book tours and activities. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account password. You are also responsible for all activities that occur in connection with your account. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized use of your account. We have the right to close your account at any time for any reasonable reason.
- Site Content: You can contribute to the site in a number of different ways, including writing reviews and uploading photos, (“Content”). We may use your content in a number of different ways, including displaying it on the site, distributing it, using it in advertisements. We reserve the right to remove inappropriate content from the site and you are full responsible for your content if it violates any third party right , copyright, trademark, privacy or property right. If we use your content in any advertisements you are not entitled to any compensation.
- Payment: Plaza Hotel accept all major credit cards and there is no extra fee for processing credit card payments. Full payment by credit card is required to make a reservation. Payment will be listed as Plaza Hotel on the credit card statement. No refunds are available once a tour or service has commenced, or in respect of any package, accommodation, meals or any other services utilized.
- Tour information: While touring, please note that seats are on a first come first serve basis. We may, at our discretion, require any person to withdraw from any tour if we deem their acts or conduct offensive or a nuisance to other passengers, and we shall have no further liability. We reserve the right to cancel any tours due to lack of demand and also to use vehicles as dictated by demand. We also reserve the right to alter at any time any price, place visited, itinerary or hotel owing to unforeseen circumstances. Every endeavor will be made to advise passengers in advance of any alterations which are deemed necessary.
In the event of any passenger not being carried for any cause whatsoever, no liability will be accepted by the operators beyond the refund of the fares. Should the passenger fail to arrive or arrive late at the starting point or during the tour, then no liability whatsoever can be entertained.
- Food and Drink: In the interest of the safety and comfort of all passengers, we ask you not to bring hot food or drinks onto the coach.
- Lost property: Whilst every effort is made to return lost property, Discover Kalymnos cannot be held responsible for property left on the coach. Property found must be collected from our office, for those participating in our tours.
- Personal insurance: Is not included. Please discuss this with your Travel Agent or your Insurance broker.
- Luggage: Overnight Tours the allowance is one suitcase not exceeding 20kg (44lb) in weight. A small amount of hand luggage is permissible. Luggage is carried at the passengers own risk and must be collected by the client.
- What the prices include: This is specifically stated on each tour web page.
- General conditions: Each tour operates to sufficient demand. In the event of “Places of Interest” being closed, or road conditions en – route prevent the tour as advertised being operated, every endeavor will be made to substitute an alternative, but the company reserves the right to cancel or alter arrangements.
No servant or agent of ours can vary our conditions and any such purposed variation shall be of no effect unless it has been signed by one of our directors. All matters concerning this booking shall be subject to Greek Law.
- Cancellation policies: Except otherwise stated, Tour or package or any product cancelled without due notice are subjected to a cancellation fee according to the following scale:Short Tours: for full day and half-day tours, a refund will be made up to 48 hours prior to tour departure date and time. Cancellation within 2 calendar days before the services begin you will be charged a 100% cancellation fee (no refund).
Multiday tours – Packages: for Multiday tours or packages you can cancel your reservation up to 14 days before the tour – package begin. No refund will be issued for cancellations made less than 14 days befor the start of the tour – package.
Private tours & Special request tours:
– Cancellation more than 30 calendar days before the services begin , Full Refund.
– Cancellation between 30 to 16 calendar days before services begin : You will be charged 10% cancellation fee.
– Cancellation between 15 to 7 calendar days or less before the service : you will be charged a 50% cancellation fee .
– Cancellation between 6 to the day of the services or after : You will be charged a 100% cancellation fee (no refund).